Thursday, March 29, 2012

Earl Scruggs Interview

This morning I awoke for the first time in my life to a world with out an Earl Scruggs. I will try to assemble some words later, but I tried to give Earl "my flowers while he was living" and will allow you if you choose, to remember him today in his own words.
Here is a link to an interview I did with Earl on Halloween night 1989 in his home in Madison Tennessee.

http://www.banjohangout.org/myhangout/music.asp?id=14870&view=music


Scroll down the page and you will see: The Doug Hutchens and Earl Scruggs Interview Track 01 -- 15 where he talked about a variety of things and I played music before and after each segment. Somehow track 15 is so appropriate today.....
I don't think you have to be a member to listen, but if you do its free and I think you will find it worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment